Internal Revenue Service Case Results
Kevin E. Thorn, Managing Partner of Thorn Law Group, has helped thousands of clients with their issues with the Internal Revenue Service, or the “IRS”. As a former IRS attorney himself, Mr. Thorn is incredibly well versed in IRS operations and understands how the IRS enforces their legislation. The IRS is not an easy government organization to deal with. If you are under audit by the IRS, have undisclosed foreign bank accounts or overseas assets, or are otherwise involved with a tax controversy, you need counsel who works with the IRS on a daily basis working for you. It is the insider advantage that Thorn Law Group has that can make all the difference when dealing with the IRS.
Mr. Thorn has the connections needed to ensure the best possible solution for all of his clients who are up against the IRS. If the IRS contacts you for any reason, you need an attorney. With any IRS tax controversy, there is a lot at stake. Those who fail to find adequate counsel could face massive fees, penalties, and tax, criminal investigation, and in some cases, even potential incarceration. A former IRS attorney such as Kevin E. Thorn is best equipped to handle the IRS for you. His inside knowledge and the perspective he has form his time working for the IRS has won hundreds of cases for his clients.
- Mr. Thorn helps family overcome disputes as to whether or not they should disclose Non-Resident and Resident Accounts to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Mr. Thorn guides an international business with multiple accounts through a complicated offshore disclosure.
- Managing Partner Kevin E. Thorn successfully represents multiple insurance companies and individuals with undisclosed international insurance policies.
- Kevin E. Thorn Helps Indian Family Through Arduous IRS Voluntary Disclosure
- International Business with Several Foreign Accounts Saves Millions with the Help of Kevin E. Thorn
- Thorn Law Group Helps Numerous Insurance Companies Come into Compliance with U.S. Tax Law through the IRS Voluntary Disclosure Program
- French Family Salvages a Massive Sum of Money from a Bank Account in France with the Assistance of Kevin E. Thorn
- Italian Athlete and Coach Come to Thorn Law Group for Assistance with IRS Voluntary Disclosures
- Mr. Thorn Supports Family Consisting of 12 Beneficiaries with Unreported Assets in Liechtenstein, Ultimately Saving them from the Horrors of Trial and $6 Million
- Thorn Law Group Leads Company in New Zealand through the IRS’s Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures, Resulting in a 0% Penalty
- Australian Couple Living in Washington DC Consult Kevin E. Thorn for their IRS Voluntary Disclosure Needs
- Kevin E. Thorn Takes Over for Nescient Accountants Who Wrongly Submit Family to OVDP