Europe Tax Law Case Results
Thorn Law Group has handled thousands of cases for clients with ties to countries in Europe. Because of Mr. Thorn’s international connections, clients with assets in European countries can be assured that the Thorn Law Group is equipped to handle their complicated international tax issues. Mr. Thorn and the international tax attorneys at the Thorn Law Group have helped clients with offshore bank accounts in Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Lithuania, Poland, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Italy, Austria, Spain, and more. Because of the various tax treaties and agreements countries in Europe have with the United States, if you have holdings in Europe it is necessary for you to find an attorney who is familiar with international tax law and who has experience handling cases all over the continent.
Kevin E. Thorn and the international tax attorneys at the Thorn Law Group assist European clients and clients with assets in Europe on a daily basis and can successfully help you with your international tax issue as well. These issues include international IRS tax audits, IRS voluntary disclosures, IRS criminal investigations, estate planning, business structuring and more. Thorn Law Group is the go-to international law firm for European clients living both in and outside of the United States.
- Mr. Thorn guides an international business with multiple accounts through a complicated offshore disclosure.
- Managing Partner Kevin E. Thorn successfully represents multiple insurance companies and individuals with undisclosed international insurance policies.
- International Business with Several Foreign Accounts Saves Millions with the Help of Kevin E. Thorn
- Thorn Law Group Helps Numerous Insurance Companies Come into Compliance with U.S. Tax Law through the IRS Voluntary Disclosure Program
- French Family Salvages a Massive Sum of Money from a Bank Account in France with the Assistance of Kevin E. Thorn
- Italian Athlete and Coach Come to Thorn Law Group for Assistance with IRS Voluntary Disclosures
- Mr. Thorn Defends Business Owner Before the U.S. Department of Justice, Taking Years Off his Prison Sentence for Multiple Criminal Offshore Tax Offenses
- Husband and Wife with over 35 Bank Accounts Received Minimal FBAR Penalty for their IRS Voluntary Disclosure through the Counsel of Kevin E. Thorn
- Mr. Thorn Supports Family Consisting of 12 Beneficiaries with Unreported Assets in Liechtenstein, Ultimately Saving them from the Horrors of Trial and $6 Million