The United States Tax Law Case Results
Thorn Law Group’s international tax attorneys have serviced thousands of clients with complicated tax cases within the United States. Kevin E. Thorn, Managing Partner, is a former IRS attorney who has unparalleled experience not only with U.S. Tax Law and international tax law, but also how they affect US taxpayers both inside and outside the USA. Even though our offices are located in the United States, many of Mr. Thorn’s clients have tax issues that extend internationally across the globe. Mr. Thorn has helped thousands of clients within the U.S. disclose foreign assets structure businesses, cross border planning, and estate issues.
Mr. Thorn and the international tax attorneys have also assisted clients with domestic tax issues, including complicated IRS audits, criminal investigations, IRS Appeals cases and more. If you are a U.S. taxpayer with any allegiance to the United States, both intentional and unintentional, the Thorn Law Group has the expertise and the experience you need to resolve your tax issues quickly and efficiently.
- Mr. Thorn helps family overcome disputes as to whether or not they should disclose Non-Resident and Resident Accounts to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Managing Partner Kevin E. Thorn assists a prominent American professional with a foreign bank account located in Switzerland.
- Thorn Law Group, under the direction of Managing Partner, helps clients save over $1.1 million in additional tax and penalties in U.S. Tax Court.
- Mr. Thorn successfully negotiates on behalf of US taxpayer in serious violation of U.S. tax law, resulting in a minimal incarceration period for his client.
- Kevin E. Thorn Helps Indian Family Through Arduous IRS Voluntary Disclosure
- French Family Salvages a Massive Sum of Money from a Bank Account in France with the Assistance of Kevin E. Thorn
- Couple Saves over $1.1 Million in Penalties After Kevin E. Thorn Guides them through a Sensitive IRS Voluntary Disclosure
- Mr. Thorn Defends Business Owner Before the U.S. Department of Justice, Taking Years Off his Prison Sentence for Multiple Criminal Offshore Tax Offenses
- Mr. Thorn Supports Family Consisting of 12 Beneficiaries with Unreported Assets in Liechtenstein, Ultimately Saving them from the Horrors of Trial and $6 Million
- Australian Couple Living in Washington DC Consult Kevin E. Thorn for their IRS Voluntary Disclosure Needs
- Kevin E. Thorn Takes Over for Nescient Accountants Who Wrongly Submit Family to OVDP
Get Trusted Help Now
Over 80 years of expertise for your complicated tax law issues.